Jake was a kangaroo for his first halloween. We went trick or treating at Mom's workplace...he wasn't able to eat the candy but luckily Dad and Mom could!
What a great idea! It's so fun to see all of Jake's progression! He's such an adorable little guy! I can't wait for you to bring him in again for a visit.
I've saved this site to my favorites, so will watch for more pictures and stories of Jake!
2 Comments:
What a great idea! It's so fun to see all of Jake's progression! He's such an adorable little guy! I can't wait for you to bring him in again for a visit.
I've saved this site to my favorites, so will watch for more pictures and stories of Jake!
Thanks for sharing!
Hello Gil and Truc !
Thanks for sharing this with us. You sure are a very happy family.
All the best for Jake's future.
Post a Comment
<< Home